Jesse -D->'s Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"You could filter through a gold milleta(sp) without affecting the coffee very much,…"

Jesse -D-> replied Jan 12, 2009 to Doing away with drip>>.

14 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

"I am going, and a few others from Ithaca will make the journey, judges volunteers co…"

Jesse -D-> replied Jan 11, 2009 to Mid-Atlantic & Northeast Barista Competition

1 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"That is it! Exactly man, your style has nothing to do with your professionalism. If…"

Jesse -D-> replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"right on! "

Jesse -D-> replied Dec 5, 2008 to Proper Critique Etiquitte...

8 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Jesse -D->

"..condoms, cigarettes, and for a litlle while we had a beta fish by the cash registe…"

Jesse -D-> replied Nov 26, 2008 to Odd items in your tip cup?

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

".... I say avoid smoking immediatly before you do a taste analysis of anything, but…"

Jesse -D-> replied Nov 13, 2008 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

"I use the expressivo "Barista" tamper, it cost's around $40, made from recycled stai…"

Jesse -D-> replied Nov 5, 2008 to Favorite Tamps?

26 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tif

"All the competitors are in a Cartel......did they kill all the competition?"

Jesse -D-> replied Nov 4, 2008 to 2008-2009 South West Regional Barista Competition RESULTS

7 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I haven't used a blentec enought to know how reliable they are, but they do create a…"

Jesse -D-> replied Oct 14, 2008 to which blender is best for a small start-up on a budget????

8 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by John

"Gimme! in Brooklyn and Manhattan(Nolita), also Ninth Street in Brooklyn, and cafe gr…"

Jesse -D-> replied Oct 14, 2008 to What are the best places to get an espresso in NYC

15 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Ed Kaufmann

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service