John Owens's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Ray: There are various ways to value a restaurant. If you go to an investment profe…"

John Owens replied Jul 6, 2008 to Putting a price on my business

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Andi C. Trindle

"I'll have my friend Richard Oceguera respond to this. I highly recommend him. I intr…"

John Owens replied Jun 25, 2008 to Best company to use for credit card processing?

4 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by ray peck

"Benza: Maybe the Big Kat would be open to the idea of some sort-of profit sharing m…"

John Owens replied Jun 12, 2008 to Pay for the barista

8 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by keith

"Chris: You need to check your state employment laws. I live in New York State where…"

John Owens replied May 26, 2008 to No tips for Retail-Chain Managers AND Shift Leads?

8 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"Thanks for all of the thought and time you put into writing this response. It's good…"

John Owens replied Apr 9, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

"Thanks. Yes, I'm familiar with minimum wages. I'm assuming cashiers and baristas her…"

John Owens replied Apr 2, 2008 to Barista Compensation in Manhattan

5 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Adam Saucy

"Thanks Shaun. Mighty helpful. I'll put this POS system on my short list. I emailed t…"

John Owens replied Mar 31, 2008 to Point of Sale System

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"Glad to hear your ringing endorsement. So, you can logon remotely to download report…"

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"Shaun: FYI -- The actual website address for Advanced Restaurant Technologies is ww…"

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service