ray peck's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Go into the conversation "being" completely wrong. In otherwards, don't set out to "…"

ray peck replied Oct 1, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"Very helpful. It does seem to be a big project to initiate, but worth it. "

ray peck replied Oct 1, 2009 to E-mail marketing

11 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"If you truly are out to change the world, great. However, you will make more money a…"

ray peck replied Sep 27, 2009 to How to introduce one size cappuccino on the menu and to the customer.

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"First, you should not be out of anything. Second, there is a person standing there "…"

ray peck replied Sep 27, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Man, don't beat yourself up like this. In any foreign lands where chai is the bever…"

ray peck replied Jul 29, 2009 to Chai Latte art - Is it possible?

13 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"The article has some very good points indeed. However, I am thankful it is only "his…"

ray peck replied Jul 29, 2009 to How To Look and Act Like a Professional Barista (article link)

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Brady

"No, but Chai is tea. Chai tea is redundant. In the meantime...our customers love Sat…"

ray peck replied Jul 29, 2009 to Got Chai?

7 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Steve

"Looks to me he needs to be sent to the White House for some profiling training, over…"

ray peck replied Jul 29, 2009 to worst coffee shop interview ever

15 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"I am reading responses that sales are up, down and about the same, along with seeing…"

ray peck replied Jul 29, 2009 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Ya gotta upgrade to a 220. The 110's will not produce the quality of espresso bevera…"

ray peck replied Jul 29, 2009 to I need advise in starting a take-out coffee shop.

3 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by ray peck

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service