Billy Kangas's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I would LOVE to hear that if you post it put a link here so I can check it out "

Billy Kangas replied Jan 29, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"I wrote this... and I can assure you I am in no way trying to be funny... I use this…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 28, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"This post is about coffee... and It's posted under "off-topic." Just because somethi…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 18, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"I am the guy you are laughing at... And thats ok. I half laugh at myself because I g…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 18, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Do you or anyone else out there have ways you incorporate the things you care about…"

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Chris I'm sorry you feel this way... but keep in mind it is people who have written…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 17, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Are there any Farmers out there with first hand experience with Fair Trade Certifica…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 5, 2010 to How do you feel about Fair Trade?

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Would you be willing to explain how you guys do direct trade in a step by step proce…"

Billy Kangas replied Jan 2, 2010 to How do you feel about Fair Trade?

15 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Anyone else have hands on experience with this thing?"

Billy Kangas replied Dec 28, 2009 to Has anyone else tried the mypressi TWIST

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Jamie Treby

"I know that you are supposed to use boiling water with the TWIST... 212 gives the wa…"

Billy Kangas replied Dec 27, 2009 to Has anyone else tried the mypressi TWIST

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Jamie Treby

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service