zack burnett's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I stumbled upon this place online out in portland that started out roasting from a v…"

zack burnett replied Sep 27, 2010 to Roasting from a step van

19 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Arnold Juelfs

"I also think this is the best solution. "

zack burnett replied Sep 2, 2010 to Worth the time?

12 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"One of our coffee shop accounts has a big sign behind the bar stating: "We do not sp…"

zack burnett replied Sep 2, 2010 to Worth the time?

12 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"Derryl, one thing I have learned from talking to other roasters is that comparing te…"

zack burnett replied Aug 26, 2010 to How do I determine the drop temperature when roasting??

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Thanks, Jay. Sounds like a great additional brew method. I have a better idea of how…"

zack burnett replied Aug 24, 2010 to cold brew methods for a shop setting

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Jay, we have been looking at purchasing some of those brewers. Can you tell me how c…"

zack burnett replied Aug 23, 2010 to cold brew methods for a shop setting

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"It sounds like a great time and I wish I could make it out there. Maybe next year. A…"

zack burnett replied Aug 19, 2010 to Lets Carpool To the BGA Barista Camp!!!!

8 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Jimmy Majors

"I roast on an Ambex YM-15. Optimal load is 20 lbs., for us anyway. The smallest amou…"

zack burnett replied Aug 12, 2010 to What is the smallest roast I can do in a Diedrich IR 24N

3 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by zack burnett

"When making your own extract or even using a store bought extract to make syrups do…"

zack burnett replied Jul 22, 2010 to wuts up coffee city Im looking for a good coffee surup

21 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Ron, hot water would be needed for something like this in my area also. We sell our…"

zack burnett replied Jul 22, 2010 to Any help with some feedback on my Solar-Powered Mobile Iced Coffee(Cold Press) Cart Bicycle idea?

8 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by zack burnett

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service