zack burnett's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Dude that all sounds delicious Oliver.  That's what I'm trying to get at, serving up…"

zack burnett replied Dec 17, 2010 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"Haha.  Awesome!"

zack burnett replied Dec 17, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Oliver, good for you.  Seriously.  However, not everyone is able to or wants to take…"

zack burnett replied Dec 17, 2010 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"Jesus. Oscar, have you made this drink?  Do you not offer any flavored drinks in you…"

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"I was pretty much in your shoes 3 years ago and since then we have built up a nice l…"

zack burnett replied Dec 14, 2010 to Roasting tid bits?

5 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by David Lanning

"Very well put Joona. You are right that we need to better understand that the vast m…"

zack burnett replied Dec 1, 2010 to NY Times coffee article.

17 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Fred Edge

"Good Luck! We're working on making that leap soon as well. At least you surf and can…"

zack burnett replied Oct 28, 2010 to Makin' da leap

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Margo R

"Man, that looks nice. Thanks for posting the pictures and instructions. I think I've…"

zack burnett replied Oct 15, 2010 to make your own pourover bar

18 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Eli Masem

"We've had great results with SHB Guatemalans. I prefer them roasted lighter but some…"

zack burnett replied Oct 15, 2010 to Favorite Single Origin Dark Roast Coffees??

12 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

"I use the Hario Skerton for espresso at home. Right now I can't afford an electric g…"

zack burnett replied Oct 14, 2010 to Best home grinder for Espresso

20 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service