Simon Ouderkirk's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"ED,   Have you tried the ol' electric tape trick? If you remove the dosing star from…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 28, 2011 to Anfim Caimano Doser Star Adjustments

4 May 1, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"Also, this is a link to the page to exercise your democratic rights within the organ…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 25, 2011 to ATTN : BGA Members of the Northeast!

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"Hey Gang,   As another member of the barista public out here in Providence, I can de…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 25, 2011 to ATTN : BGA Members of the Northeast!

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"Brady; I am going to bust out the scale and have a go at our Linea AV. At the moment…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 23, 2011 to Programmed buttons: to use or not to use?

32 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by R. Justin Shepherd

"I guess my question is this: if you have spent time training your baristi, imbuing t…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 22, 2011 to Programmed buttons: to use or not to use?

32 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by R. Justin Shepherd

"For what it's worth, we offer an Iced Cappuccino, and it's actually pretty tasty. I…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 22, 2011 to My worst nightmare realized: the iced cappuccino.

9 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Sandy Hon

"RBJam trophies don't have to be actual trophies. Coffee people are generally kind of…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 17, 2011 to Searching For Trophies

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"JCHere in Providence our coffee scene is just starting to take hold, and frankly it…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 11, 2011 to Anyone have ideas or experiences on how to build a coffee scene?

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"But Scott, the rest of us will be left wondering!"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 11, 2011 to Spent coffee pucks

21 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by James Johnston

"I'll chime in here a bit:   The description of the machine sounds pretty bomb; tempe…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jan 29, 2011 to Experienced Opinions PLEASE!

10 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by james eric needham

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service