Sandy Hon's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"to clarify- i do not suggest pricing the same as your competitors. as a matter of fa…"

Sandy Hon replied Aug 16, 2010 to Fair Wholesale Pricing

4 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by John P

"what do others in your area charge? Benchmarking is a great tool and while you may g…"

Sandy Hon replied Aug 16, 2010 to Fair Wholesale Pricing

4 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by John P

"Researching the business plan information online is really simple compared to actual…"

Sandy Hon replied Aug 16, 2010 to Let's Try This One More Time

18 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Reggie Elliott

"i'm personally not too keen on learning someone's name when it comes to passing alon…"

Sandy Hon replied Aug 10, 2010 to Asking customers their names for orders

37 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lacey Reichwald

"From the SCAA Blog: We are currently planning to locate the annual Event in Seattle…"

Sandy Hon replied Jul 16, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"the best, most simple, yet complex question I ask experienced applicants is to defin…"

Sandy Hon replied Jul 15, 2010 to Possible oral quiz questions for new Barista applicants

26 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by John Walker

"Bravo! i think it's a fabulous idea, especially now that Peter G. has clarified the…"

Sandy Hon replied Jul 15, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"we have a couple of folks who prefer to drink their coffee this way as well- they li…"

Sandy Hon replied Feb 12, 2010 to Americano with steamed half and half

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sandy Hon

"while it's a personal tragedy when it happens on our own turf, it's good to hear the…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 9, 2009 to Theft

10 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"what a bummer, i am so sorry to hear your story. we had a similar issue where i work…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 8, 2009 to Theft

10 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by ray peck

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service