Mike McGinness's Discussions (897)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

""An In-Depth Look At Types, Burrs, Quality, Features and more" Honestly I'd say it's…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 12, 2014 to Commercial Espresso Grinder Guide

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Mike McGinness

"You should have a friend notification pending from me. Go into your profile and poke…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 8, 2014 to Synesso Cyncra 3 Group For Sale

7 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff Todd

"Couple months ago I picked up an 8 year old FB80 3gr in excellent condition, which n…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 8, 2014 to Synesso Cyncra 3 Group For Sale

7 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jeff Todd

"They don't. Roasters are vented much like a wood stove."

Mike McGinness replied Oct 28, 2014 to what type of hood do I need for roasters?

3 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

"LLC. Easy to form online less than $100 (my State anyway). About same liability prot…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 28, 2014 to What legal structure did you choose and why?

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Tuyen Phan

"I would never recommend the HotTop as a commercial production roaster! Though I stil…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 7, 2014 to How to get your foot in the door to become a commercial roaster?

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"You find it hard to believe and therefore it is not possible.  Whatever the mind can…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 7, 2014 to How to get your foot in the door to become a commercial roaster?

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"Looks like his last activity of any kind on BX was in March so who knows... "

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"How to get your foot in the door to become a commercial roaster? Constantly knock na…"

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"I'd consider the installation recommendation of the particular roaster manufacturer…"

Mike McGinness replied Sep 18, 2014 to Roaster ducting

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service