Derryl Reid's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I envision about eight symbols on the back or side of my bag as a flavor/aroma a key…"

Derryl Reid replied Sep 27, 2010 to What's on the bag?

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"In my area people tend to go by the roast level, they equate dark roast with strong…"

Derryl Reid replied Sep 27, 2010 to What's on the bag?

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"It would be a great way to reach allot of people! Personally, I would use a small 5…"

Derryl Reid replied Sep 26, 2010 to Roasting from a step van

19 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Arnold Juelfs

"I have to agree with Bryan It not a sellers market more of a speculators market! in…"

Derryl Reid replied Sep 8, 2010 to Cost of greens continue up, up, & up

7 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by greg costello

"Instead of saying; "its our policy not to do espresso to go", as this can be a confr…"

Derryl Reid replied Sep 2, 2010 to Esspresso to-go

13 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Elijah Thomas Clark

"I've thought of this as well when we open our shop! We only offer one size at the fa…"

Derryl Reid replied Sep 2, 2010 to Worth the time?

12 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"As we are looking at opening a shop in the next year or so, I find this an interesti…"

Derryl Reid replied Aug 31, 2010 to Difference between coffee house,cafe,coffee bar,coffee place

13 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Nice reply! "

Derryl Reid replied Aug 30, 2010 to Difference between coffee house,cafe,coffee bar,coffee place

13 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Hi Benjamin I find your drop temp interesting, way lower than I have ever tried. It…"

Derryl Reid replied Aug 26, 2010 to How do I determine the drop temperature when roasting??

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I thought Paul was referring to dropping raw beans in the roaster, not finished temp…"

Derryl Reid replied Aug 25, 2010 to How do I determine the drop temperature when roasting??

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service