R. Justin Shepherd's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are three 10 oz. doubles (tests) in succession on the Aurelia, with a smaller,…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 25, 2011 to SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

"I''d love working for you... It's a BALANCE. damn right I will repull shots a few t…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 15, 2011 to

just now

"As an owner, my two cents: "Speed" can mean different things. I definitely think tha…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 14, 2011 to

just now

"Msg me the details, Mr. Dealer..."

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 31, 2011 to Classe 6 vs. Aurelia.

30 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Last update: Have had the Aurelia installed and in use for a full week now, and I re…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 31, 2011 to Classe 6 vs. Aurelia.

30 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"As background, I run a shop where latte/mocha drinks are set at 1-2-3 shots for 12-1…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 26, 2011 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I tend to agree with Jacob, though I'm admittedly more concerned about a 9/10 qualit…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 24, 2011 to Programmed buttons: to use or not to use?

32 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by R. Justin Shepherd

"I think this depends on your market, and how far along the "wave," so to speak, that…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 23, 2011 to Programmed buttons: to use or not to use?

32 Mar 24, 2011

"One would hope that on a brand new Aurelia that wouldn't be the case... We'll see so…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 21, 2011 to Programmed buttons: to use or not to use?

32 Mar 24, 2011

"We've used volumetrics for six years and I'm just now trying to get my baristas to j…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 21, 2011 to Programmed buttons: to use or not to use?

32 Mar 24, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service