R. Justin Shepherd's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"In my opinion it's easier than the Hario and gives better (or at least more consiste…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Jun 25, 2011 to Kalita Wave

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

"Sorry. Like you offer one pour-over for, say, $3, and a "tasting flight" of three po…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Jun 19, 2011 to "Tasting flights"

4 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"Site engineer needs to reprogram the posting form so that "Barista Exchanges and Tra…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Jun 19, 2011 to How do you taste your espresso?

11 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Todd Campbell

"Post pics when done!"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Jun 9, 2011 to Barista lights

8 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"But is it the nanosecond when I FEEL the click or when I HEAR the click??? This is i…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied May 28, 2011 to Shot Timing: From "on" or from moment of first drops?

24 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Isaiah Hekhuis

"Agree with Shadow in theory, Jason in practice, and Brady most of the time on most t…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied May 28, 2011 to Shot Timing: From "on" or from moment of first drops?

24 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Isaiah Hekhuis

"Maybe she was planning on traveling to get the soy milk. Or exchanging the soy milk…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied May 11, 2011 to Vegan Latte Art!?!?!

18 May 12, 2011
Reply by Ryan Brown

"I have a hard time telling people "no," when it's a matter of taste and not quality.…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied May 10, 2011 to Why "dry" caps?

18 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by David L

"If you don't want to shell out $70 or more for a tip, a solution I just found was to…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 26, 2011 to any baristas recomend certain steam tips?

20 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by johnny Norton

"Day 2. Better.   "

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 25, 2011 to SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service