Keith Eckert's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Short answer: NO Longer Answer: Assuming you would not fry the electronics by plugg…"

Keith Eckert replied Feb 27, 2012 to Good machine for small space catering

16 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Scott

"Not a lot of commercial 110v machines out there worth talking about, but there are a…"

Keith Eckert replied Feb 3, 2012 to Good machine for small space catering

16 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Scott

"Perhaps I missed this in the discussion thus far, if so I apologize, but have you go…"

Keith Eckert replied Jan 29, 2012 to Espresso often bitter or lacking in flavour

11 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by James Perini

"There seems to be a consensus, which there should be, and I would agree that 90 day…"

Keith Eckert replied Jan 26, 2012 to Receiving 90-100 day old coffee from my roasters

17 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Exactly what I was thinking when I read that! LOL Haven't tried the Bodum so can't…"

Keith Eckert replied Jan 24, 2012 to Automatic Pour Over

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"Aprille is the real deal, you will be a great asset with great knowledge and skill.  "

Keith Eckert replied Jan 24, 2012 to Looking for short-term bar shifts in Seattle area

2 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Aprille O'Neill-Kemp

"I know that many decaf processes leave a strange texture on some green beans, almost…"

Keith Eckert replied Jan 11, 2012 to Slow decaf pour overs

17 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Could be many things, but a couple thoughts: -have you cleaned the impeller fan (as…"

Keith Eckert replied Jan 2, 2012 to Sudden changes in roast profiles. (Roaster TOO HOT!) Please help

9 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Craig

"the hopper is easy, simply back out the set screw and soak in a bath of Urnex or Ful…"

Keith Eckert replied Dec 26, 2011 to Cleaning Mazzer Hopper

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alison Powers

"Victoria, These units are not yet UL approved (they are currently working on this, b…"

Keith Eckert replied Dec 22, 2011 to BONMAC halogen station

9 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by victoria fallon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service