Stephanie Ratanas's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as the auto temp thing goes-- I've found (with myself anyway) that with pract…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied May 12, 2009 to steaming milk - left or right hand?

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"Maybe we can invent some sort of pitcher holder necklace-harness thing, and then we…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied May 11, 2009 to steaming milk - left or right hand?

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"I hold my pitcher in the right hand no matter what side I'm on, because my left hand…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied May 11, 2009 to steaming milk - left or right hand?

39 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

"One time at Metropolis, this guy came in with his bike and his ipod in one ear, and…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied Mar 16, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"I recently moved there (and then had to move away again for unrelated reasons). It i…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied Mar 8, 2009 to Time for change, Boston to Portland!

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

"I'm in MN and I'd be interested to know where you eventually plan on opening up. Get…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied Mar 6, 2009 to Just getting started!

45 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I wonder if they were tasting the new starbucks "instant" coffee. Can I get a "packe…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied Mar 6, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"My love. You are a crazy nomad. Thanks for deserting us here in Portland... and now…"

Stephanie Ratanas replied Nov 2, 2008 to trans-continental coffee adventure, by bike.

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Mandoline Medina

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service