Mike M's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this is a wonderful idea Sue! Friends of mine who I served with in Afghanis…"

Mike M replied Jan 16, 2010 to Helping in Haiti

13 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce Burman

"Thank you for the reply Matthew. I was thinking that there would be a kind of 'grin…"

Mike M replied Jan 12, 2010 to Grind Consistency for Different Beans

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike M

"I was going to make a comment about how expensive they seem for the relatively simpl…"

Mike M replied Jan 12, 2010 to drip station

5 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Great discussion Chris. I think a great deal of our competitive nature has to do wi…"

Mike M replied Jan 9, 2010 to Supportive vs Competetive (and not in a good way) Coffee Culture

14 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Jack Groot

"I understand, and what you said makes perfect sense. Further down the line, I'll de…"

Mike M replied Jan 7, 2010 to Location, Location, Location

11 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Mark

"Well put! Thank you, Jack. Certainly the margins are more important than the costs,…"

Mike M replied Jan 7, 2010 to Location, Location, Location

11 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Mark

"Way to go Michelle! Although I haven't seen the video, kudos for having the confide…"

Mike M replied Jan 7, 2010 to THIS Barista aint NO victim!!!

15 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Rebecca, was it the Moka Express that you ordered? I haven't had the opportunity to…"

Mike M replied Jan 6, 2010 to Moka Pots!

3 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by johnny Norton

"Apologies for the late response. Thank you all for your feedback! Jay, great points…"

Mike M replied Jan 6, 2010 to Location, Location, Location

11 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Mark

"Highly recommend Diesel Cafe. It's a fun place to hang out with friends, grab a bite…"

Mike M replied Jan 6, 2010 to I'm in Boston!!

4 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Marshall Fuss

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service