lance battenfield's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi jon. I planted where i am now but i'm always looking for great coffee in DFW. Cou…"

lance battenfield replied Jan 10, 2012 to Coffee shop in Dallas, tx looking for baristas

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by lance battenfield

"If you got the money go with ipads for registers. saves counter space and you can ch…"

lance battenfield replied Jan 10, 2012 to Let's get into the 20th century...then we'll shoot for the 21st

8 Jan 10, 2012

"also, to get a feel for a good 30 pound try pushing on your scale. Try to apply the…"

lance battenfield replied Dec 12, 2011 to Better posture

4 Dec 12, 2011

"try using you body weight not your arm."

lance battenfield replied Dec 8, 2011 to Better posture

4 Dec 12, 2011

"i actually called the state health department and just drilled the guy with a millio…"

lance battenfield replied Dec 8, 2011 to Roasting Legalities?

6 Dec 8, 2011

"I roasted out of my house for a while until i found out that, in texas anyway, that…"

lance battenfield replied Dec 8, 2011 to Roasting Legalities?

6 Dec 8, 2011

"Sorry bout that,  good to see someone commited to research. Brady is right though. W…"

lance battenfield replied Jul 29, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"LOL! WOW, i never really intended this to go this far... I'm really sorry everyone!…"

lance battenfield replied Jul 28, 2011 to Just what is a Macchiato to you?

84 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"as harsh as he may seem... i'm gonna have to agree with mike. I'm not afraid of you…"

lance battenfield replied Jul 28, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

"Hello grandma furd, I'm glad to see more people wanting to experience coffee in a ne…"

lance battenfield replied Jul 14, 2011 to NEW "B" well Old "B" (72 yrs young) but need help! and advise

16 Jul 29, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service