Tom Maegdlin's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, You were right on with onlinelabels. It is about 1/10 of what Avery would cost…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Feb 14, 2011 to Coffee Labels

4 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Robin

"I agree with Grant. Got to give thumbs up to Leah at Mercanta. She has a great offer…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Jan 4, 2010 to Sourcing good green coffee in small quantities

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Luis Till

"Ostensibly my goal is to win, I just have this strange fear of making some kind of s…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Nov 3, 2009 to First time in a regional...

10 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Brady

"The muscle memory piece you mentioned gives a bit of clarity to it. Thank you. Very…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Nov 2, 2009 to First time in a regional...

10 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I don't have one in service yet. If I remember clearly these were all off-the-shelf…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Oct 3, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"They told me with my roaster/retailer discount it was 6500. The beautiful thing abou…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Oct 1, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009

"That is the Jet Steam. I will be getting one of these! I think these are the future…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Oct 1, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009

"I as well did a vac pot of Yirgy. Verve Coffee from Santa Cruz. This particular one…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Jul 30, 2009 to What coffee are you drinking today?

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"I think this fear of mine stems from I pyrex dish I had explode on me while I was pu…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Jul 29, 2009 to Exploding Siphons

7 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Greg Suekoff

"I think this fear of mine stems from I pyrex dish I had explode on me while I was pu…"

Tom Maegdlin replied Jul 29, 2009 to Exploding Siphons

7 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Greg Suekoff

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service