Kevin's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Great list! I'd also add Coffeehouse Northwest (serving Stumptown and Sterling) and…"

Kevin replied Aug 21, 2010 to Coffeeshops to visit in Portland?

19 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by emily jackson

"Normal weekdays are a single 8oz cup (20-25 grams), two if it's a rough one. If I ro…"

Kevin replied Mar 31, 2010 to How Many Cups of Coffee Do You Drink Each Day?

9 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Coffee

"As I've learned to work with the kinks of the Behmor it's producing some nice roasts…"

Kevin replied Mar 7, 2010 to Recommendations for a home roasting machine

17 May 2, 2010
Reply by Andy Halterman

"Quite a few shops here in Portland offer french pressed coffee as their default airp…"

Kevin replied Feb 12, 2010 to Anyone offering French Press coffee?

10 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Wilson

"Virtuoso grinder, REI manual grinder (tempted to attach a powerdrill to it), Behmor…"

Kevin replied Jan 24, 2010 to What's in your kitchen?

45 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Hate to bust the bubble, but Stumptown Annex has recently changed the times of their…"

Kevin replied Jan 21, 2010 to TNT Portland?

15 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"Not a professional barista, but since I've been getting into roasting my favorite co…"

Kevin replied Dec 6, 2009 to What's in your kitchen?

45 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"For Seattle (and Portland) I would recommend Stumptown, they have cafes in both citi…"

Kevin replied Nov 16, 2009 to Looking for coffee shops for a regular customer, traveling abroad

7 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

"From the consumer side, quite a few shops around here give the option to have coffee…"

Kevin replied Sep 17, 2009 to French Press do or don't?

33 May 25, 2010
Reply by Karl

"Some of my favorites: Barista - 13th and Hoyt, is owed/run by Billy Wilson a 2 time…"

Kevin replied Aug 27, 2009 to Where are the cool places to be in Portland Oregon?

6 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Marcy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service