Jonathan Meadows's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah this discount on new membership is awesome! I just signed up. How can I learn m…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Apr 22, 2009 to Barista Guild member, or ever been one? RENEW NOW FOR FREE!

15 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Thanks everyone, this has been very helpful!"

Jonathan Meadows replied Apr 13, 2009 to Displaying Local Art

12 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Hiring a Barista that doesn't like coffee would be the equivalent of hiring a chef w…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Apr 1, 2009 to Hiring staff: any interview tips...?

13 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"Yeah I have seen a few coffee shops/roasters use facebook. Seems like they get a goo…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Apr 1, 2009 to Using Facebook as a marketing tool for customer loyalty

16 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Matthew Scott

"I really enjoy the sweetness found in whole milk when steamed to about 145 degrees.…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Mar 15, 2009 to What's The Thing with Whole Milk vs. 2% Milk ?

18 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Tiger

"Jump Start, and Dirty Chai. However, I like the name Redeye."

Jonathan Meadows replied Oct 7, 2008 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"I just got back from the spro down in Chicago. It was sponsored by Blue Marble Farms…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Oct 7, 2008 to Unhomogenized Milk...

6 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Jesse -D->

"We give Starbucks a lot of crap, but small business coffee shops do owe a lot to Sta…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Sep 17, 2008 to starbucks - you have to be joking right??

30 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by lu

"I think you have brought up the only Con, which is not being able to split shots. Th…"

Jonathan Meadows replied Feb 19, 2008 to Naked Portafiler.

14 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Brandon Malcolm

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service