Sarah Leanne Barnett's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"This logo is crazy busy, I'm working on having it simplified a bit. It's the best bu…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied May 4, 2010 to

just now

"Thanks, guys!"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Apr 12, 2010 to High Temp Food Grade Grease for Roaster

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I'm a micro-roaster one-woman show located in the back of a bookstore/espresso bar.…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Apr 1, 2010 to Weekly cuppings. Too much?

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

"This guy actually pours really well. The other baristas, mainly myself, occasionall…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Mar 29, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"Got them hooked up. Thanks so much for that info, guys! and way to be super knowled…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Mar 29, 2010 to Verissimo 701

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Sarah Leanne Barnett

"That depends a lot on what kind of syrup selection your shop is rockin. These are…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Mar 16, 2010 to St. Patrick's Day

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Branden

"Thanks, guys! I don't know what ExtractoMojo Data means. A cafe next door wanted to…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Mar 10, 2010 to rest time?

5 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Of the seemingly thousands of roasting lessons I've learned this week already, one h…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Feb 26, 2010 to Yemen and Harrar-- I'm doing something terrible to the poor beans.

9 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I'm roasting on a 3-kilo from US Roaster Corp. Yesterday I tried again with the two…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Feb 25, 2010 to Yemen and Harrar-- I'm doing something terrible to the poor beans.

9 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I'm stoked about geeking out to these sites today! Thanks! "

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jan 21, 2010 to Websites for coffee roasters... Any recommendations?

5 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Banks Thomas

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service