Sarah Leanne Barnett's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the conferences, seminars and expos I've experienced since being a roaster:…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jul 7, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Red wine dark chocolate?! Shut the front door. That sounds incredible. Kudos to you,…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jul 7, 2011 to Homemaking Syrups

22 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Josh Aldy

"Ahhh, espresso. The quest for the God shot begins with a roaster sourcing beans and…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Oct 3, 2010 to Espresso Roast

22 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Henry

"www.brasccoffeeimporters.com sorry, left out the website addy. "

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jun 29, 2010 to Learning more bout sourcing coffee

30 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by MarkW

"I'm in the same boat right now. I'm a TINY roasting company. I currently offer a sto…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jun 29, 2010 to Learning more bout sourcing coffee

30 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by MarkW

"I placed my last order with Cafe Imports right before it hit, and they actually info…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jun 28, 2010 to Green Coffee market increase???? WOW!

7 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Sarah Leanne Barnett

"I have two direct trade relationships. One is with a small family farm in El Salvado…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied Jun 22, 2010 to Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

"Hmmm. I never considered that. I've even thought about using mason jars or somethin…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied May 5, 2010 to compostable/ heat sealable packaging

6 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Alain de Assis Rosa

"The severe hillbilly/country part of me LOVES this. (which is a large part being tha…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied May 5, 2010 to

just now

"Oh, and let me add- Legal threats came at me hard for the word "Beanery" which has…"

Sarah Leanne Barnett replied May 4, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service