Chris DeMarse's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"In a three person shoot out, the best way to survive is to step out of the way and l…"

Chris DeMarse replied May 6, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"It seems that those who want volume en masse are not as concerned with concentration…"

Chris DeMarse replied Apr 28, 2009 to automatically add more shots to bigger drinks?

37 May 4, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"While I know many who can pour well, no one have I ever seen pours as consistently w…"

Chris DeMarse replied Feb 17, 2009 to New to the art of latte art.

30 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

"They both have their strenghts and drawbacks: Simonelli: They have one of the most s…"

Chris DeMarse replied Feb 17, 2009 to Simonelli vs. La Marzocco

7 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"I have worked on mahlkonig, mazzer sj, Compak K10 Conic, Mazzer Robur and a handful…"

Chris DeMarse replied Feb 10, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical

9 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Fricodam

"I think that, in spite of your quest for higher volume output, you might want to put…"

Chris DeMarse replied Feb 3, 2009 to Mazzer vs. Mazzer

11 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"You might want to snag a copy of of Ted Lingle's book on cupping. I find that most p…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jan 27, 2009 to Palette Development

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by fumbleson

"I don't live there right now, but when i could snag some I was always up for Oberon…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jan 24, 2009 to Favorite Michigan Beers

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Swenson

"I grew up in Grand Haven. Spent my summers wakeboarding, eating at Butch's Beach Bur…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jan 23, 2009 to The Michigan Coffee Connection

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"Dave, The issue is not only that of volume but of timing as well. If you wait too lo…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jan 18, 2009 to help me help me help me with my caps.

2 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Delchamps

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service