Chris DeMarse's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay is spot on in smelling out the hype. I super jolly runs hot and has a slow outpu…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jul 20, 2009 to Looking for a new grinder… What are the best deals out there?

10 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"i actually used the oromia fto shanta golba sidamo for my primary coffee in a simple…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jul 20, 2009 to SO espresso

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Chris DeMarse

"i would recommend using the la marzocco gs3. It runs on standard 110/120 power, has…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jul 14, 2009 to Machine for mobile operation

12 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Cafiza is disastrous to any cloth element because the smell never leaves like it wil…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jul 14, 2009 to siphon filters

14 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Greg Suekoff

"Joe, "Beginner" questions are all relative to how much training you expect to do. In…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jul 6, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I heartily agree with Nick. Dual boiler is going to be the best for consistency. Als…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jul 6, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"thanks for all the help. It was just what I was looking for. We actually wanted a sh…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jun 23, 2009 to Japanese Cold Brewers

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Kevin, At the risk of diving to deeply into a seemingly "simple" yet infinitely comp…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jun 22, 2009 to Is Pre-Infusion Really Necessary?

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Phil Proteau

"Thanks for filling in the gaps, Matt. I also found out by word of mouth that Deferio…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jun 16, 2009 to Millrock Las Vegas

9 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Nathan Lyle Black

"Thanks Dominy. Wish I could make the hike a little further to see you guys... but sc…"

Chris DeMarse replied Jun 3, 2009 to Shops in Asheville, NC

3 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Shaun Parrish

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service