Rich Abker's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Therei s a fine line between agreeable and "chirpy." "There seems to be a trend to r…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 18, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"During times of economic hardships it is even more important to review our staff's p…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 16, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Factors that affect the color and richness of your espresso are: **Age and freshness…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 14, 2008 to reddish pigment on espresso for competition standards

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by John P

"Steves, I recommend reading one of the most formidable books on coffee to any seriou…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 13, 2008 to Coffee as Wine, neither purple nor alcoholic. Discuss.

11 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"I agree with Diaya that a program is needed in schools where the culinary arts are b…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 13, 2008 to Barista Training Courses in Culinary Schools

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Sean Hennessy

"Whatever type of grinder that you choose, ask about the warranty, and take a look at…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 13, 2008 to Grinder

18 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Brady

"It is concievable to remove drip coffee from your menu, however to a drip coffee fan…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 13, 2008 to Power to the Americano?

19 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bedlamite23

"In my opinion, pulling the espresso shots on top of the hot water makes a more flavo…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 13, 2008 to Americano - best taste?

23 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service