Daniel Williamson's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennifer Graham said: Wow, Brian, that just blew a few of the cobwebs out of my min…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Tampers: Flat or Convex, which to buy?

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

"Not living around there, the only shop of value I know of in St. Louis is Kaldi's. I…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Intelligentsia Roastery

16 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Aaron C

"I wasn't able to get out there :( But according to the barista magazine blog the win…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Who won???

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jimmy Quinnelly

"A Call said: "How much do you think it will "cut through" heavier flavors, like my…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Intelligentsia Roastery

16 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Aaron C

"Schomer suggests a curved tamper, and as a result of that, it deserves serious consi…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Tampers: Flat or Convex, which to buy?

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

"By the by, what machine are you guys using? I'm on a semi-auto linea (no PID yet :-("

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Agreed. I tamp at 30 pounds. Channeling comes for a variety of reasons, though, and…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I'll change the question, "Any speculations on what can/will be improved on the new…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Any leak on improving clovers?

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"I kind of agree with mike here. Consistency is the key. Basically, when you tamp you…"

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"are the gigleur's part 6 in the image? "

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 4, 2009 to GGGGGGGigleurs are all go.

12 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service