Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Brewed my first batch of beer this week to give it a shot. Went with a simple bock k…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jun 24, 2009 to coffee beer! Double the geek!

20 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Keith

"In a box with a rubber ring but thats it. "

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jun 16, 2009 to Barista Elbow Anyone else have it?

15 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

"Uncommon Grounds is a great history of coffee book. Schomers books are also in despe…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jun 16, 2009 to Best Coffee Book Ever: Submit

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"I've got a local brewery in Memphis (Ghost River) has an Espresso Stout but its only…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jun 16, 2009 to coffee beer! Double the geek!

20 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Keith

"I Dont get to Little Rock often but if you make it a little further north around Fay…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jun 16, 2009 to Little Rock, Arkansas

1 Jun 16, 2009

"Check out baristaworks.com Dont know how their prices compare but they've got a good…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jan 28, 2009 to NEED A GOOD CUP SUPPLIER? MORE COST EFFICIENT AND TO-GO-BOXES?

2 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by BIGBOY

"Anyone else going? Im planning on it. Just gotta figure out if my friend will go wit…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jan 12, 2009 to Coffee Fest Chicago - Free Attendee Registration Coupons

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by David

"I think one of the biggest differences in research available is the fact that coffee…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jan 8, 2009 to Coffee as Wine, neither purple nor alcoholic. Discuss.

11 Jan 8, 2009

"I dont think I've heard anyone mention the Clover method. I know this isnt a method…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Jan 8, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"www.coffeestuff.com has the Whipped Cream dispensers from ISI that are good. I would…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Dec 16, 2008 to New Coffee Shop Cafe with questions and looking for some items. - Can you provide guidance?

6 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Carol Kerchner

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service