Banks Thomas's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"It was a small wedding, about 15 people. He paid for the place the wedding was held,…"

Banks Thomas replied Jan 13, 2009 to Odd items in your tip cup?

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

"My wife got our wedding paid for as a tip for a Capp."

Banks Thomas replied Jan 12, 2009 to Odd items in your tip cup?

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

"I sounds to me that your tamp is not level, or you are tamping with less pressure on…"

Banks Thomas replied Jan 4, 2009 to Bottomless Portafilter Issues

20 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Mark Crawford

"Don't get the portion control grinder. Not only do they limit your offering, they al…"

Banks Thomas replied Dec 4, 2008 to Questions on Consistent drip Coffee

7 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Banks Thomas

"Bush helped get us into this , so you think McCain will get us out? That would be fu…"

Banks Thomas replied Sep 25, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"It will be hard to change their mind after the fact. If you are happy serving blende…"

Banks Thomas replied Sep 25, 2008 to Blended iced coffee ideas?

16 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by elsirafy salah

"I agree, I think most customers would be happy with a mocha or vanilla latte over ic…"

Banks Thomas replied Sep 25, 2008 to Blended iced coffee ideas?

16 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by elsirafy salah

"It sounds to me that it is time for you to make a move to a better company. You are…"

Banks Thomas replied Sep 8, 2008 to Convincing profit-hungry executives to opt for fair trade in their investment coffee house.

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

"I think you need to show them the numbers, a lot of times "fair trade coffees" only…"

Banks Thomas replied Sep 6, 2008 to Convincing profit-hungry executives to opt for fair trade in their investment coffee house.

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

"Counter Culture Coffee has a training center in Atlanta. We offer free Barista class…"

Banks Thomas replied Jun 12, 2008 to Anyone successful without extensive training programs?

15 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Tisi

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service