Adrian Badger's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I second Matt's comments about being careful to find a POS that works in a cafe envi…"

Adrian Badger replied Dec 21, 2008 to Apple POS

22 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by henry g

"I agree with JW. If you're being taxed at 90%, there is something wrong."

Adrian Badger replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"I've been tossing around for some time the idea that Brady had. Additionally, I am g…"

Adrian Badger replied Nov 26, 2008 to post consumer vs. compostable paper cups...which is really the best green solution?

9 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by phil

"Both Dave and Brady make good points. I have been contemplating this as well. From w…"

Adrian Badger replied Nov 23, 2008 to post consumer vs. compostable paper cups...which is really the best green solution?

9 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by phil

"I recently purchased an AeroPress. Wow, does that make some smooth coffee. It took a…"

Adrian Badger replied Nov 13, 2008 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"Sweet display!! Well done."

Adrian Badger replied Oct 31, 2008 to Dandelion 2.0

5 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Adrian Badger

"I'm considering calk board menus too. I'm thinking about using "unusual" items for t…"

Adrian Badger replied Oct 28, 2008 to chalk menu vs printed

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"Here's a direct link: It's at about the 1 minute, 20 second point. http://www.msnbc…"

Adrian Badger replied Oct 27, 2008 to Today Show expert says unfiltered coffee is bad

5 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Sarah Dooley

"You can find 200 coffee quotes here! http://www.barnonecoffee.com/modules.php?name=…"

Adrian Badger replied Oct 21, 2008 to Coffee quote's

9 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Damion A

"I've heard that the "green" cold cups are really only green if recycled in a commerc…"

Adrian Badger replied Oct 17, 2008 to GREEN cold/hot cups...whose the CHEAPEST???

7 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service