Mike Sabol's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (248) Replies Latest Activity

"Austin, Try not to get too hung up on the comparison between this vs. that machine.…"

Mike Sabol replied Mar 20, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"You're not gonna find a lot of people on here with any experience with the super aut…"

Mike Sabol replied Mar 19, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"I should also mention that the Grind adjustment itself will make REALLY big differen…"

Mike Sabol replied Mar 19, 2013 to mazzer robur e , issues

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"The Robur does grinding and dosing very well but it's not perfect.  Any system that…"

Mike Sabol replied Mar 18, 2013 to mazzer robur e , issues

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"There are two valves that control the water temp, a hot water valve that takes water…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 8, 2013 to La Marzocco FB80 Help

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Kim Anderson

"Wow, Rob. That sounds like a worst case scenario if I've ever heard one! It sounds l…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 1, 2013 to Shipping options

11 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Rob Morrisey

"I totally agree with what Brady said.  Even the reason he disagrees with what I said…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 1, 2013 to Shipping options

11 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Rob Morrisey

"Companies that ship lots of stuff get better rates. Those numbers don't look out of…"

Mike Sabol replied Jan 31, 2013 to Shipping options

11 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Rob Morrisey

"My experience is that E-61 handles and LaMa handles are CLOSE but not interchangeabl…"

Mike Sabol replied Jan 18, 2013 to Bottomless portafilter for La Marzocco GB/5?

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

"Go to Espresso Parts dot com and I think you'll find what you need. They'll even eng…"

Mike Sabol replied Jan 18, 2013 to Bottomless portafilter for La Marzocco GB/5?

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service