Southeast Grind's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sara, Come check out Southeast Grind- we're open 24 hours everyday. Super yummy…"

Southeast Grind replied Aug 13, 2010 to Any good coffee in Portland or Seattle? <---Caffeinated cyclists need advice!

2 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Jon Freihofer

"I have actually found quite a few options in the 10 oz range now but am still lookin…"

Southeast Grind replied Jul 6, 2010 to Travel Mugs

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I found a cheaper version of the ceramic 'I am Not a Paper Cup' at World Market and…"

Southeast Grind replied Jul 5, 2010 to Travel Mugs

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Thanks for the response. Those are the two that I am deciding between- Selby Soft or…"

Southeast Grind replied Jul 5, 2010 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"I'm interesting in hearing how the sales reports and inventory reports export to qui…"

Southeast Grind replied Jul 4, 2010 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"We're open 24 hours so we backflush our machine with water 3x day and once with puro…"

Southeast Grind replied Jun 30, 2010 to cleaning poll

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Southeast Grind

"What a great opportunity on your hands! I do hope that you will share your experienc…"

Southeast Grind replied Jun 24, 2010 to Being given a great opportunity

11 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Do you recommend a brand, a system, software or a place to get started to setting up…"

Southeast Grind replied Dec 6, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"David Rio!!! We serve the Tiger Spice and the Elephant Vanilla and our customers are…"

Southeast Grind replied Dec 6, 2009 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"I'm interested in one of these if they are still available. My email is southeastgri…"

Southeast Grind replied Oct 7, 2009 to Mazzer Super Jolly Espresso Grinders--3 available

3 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Donna Hammond

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service