Southeast Grind's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I am with you Joshua. I hire people that have good decision making skills and allow…"

Southeast Grind replied Nov 14, 2011 to Compensating for a bad hire

5 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Southeast Grind

"I think that there already is a market in Sherwood and you just created a platform t…"

Southeast Grind replied Jul 22, 2011 to Creating a marketing segment

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Southeast Grind

"That's really helpful Dan! Thanks for the insight."

Southeast Grind replied Jun 18, 2011 to How much can an owner expect of a Manager and how much are they compensated(paid/benefits etc)

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Denise Smith

"I can't wait to see what others say on this topic. I'm trying to get clarification o…"

Southeast Grind replied Jun 8, 2011 to How much can an owner expect of a Manager and how much are they compensated(paid/benefits etc)

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Denise Smith

"Jennifer,   You have tons of vegan options! At our coffee shop in Portland we serve…"

Southeast Grind replied Feb 23, 2011 to The vegan dilemma-help!

37 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by ashley griffeth

"Good topic. At my cafe I don't find it reasonable for management or owners to take t…"

Southeast Grind replied Jan 10, 2011 to Owners - a question about hourly pay and tips.

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"We don't brew decaf but do offer decaf americanos. We often get request for decaf dr…"

Southeast Grind replied Oct 23, 2010 to Decaf: Just say no

29 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by olivier dutil

"I get a lot of applicants that don't have any barista experience applying at my cafe…"

Southeast Grind replied Oct 23, 2010 to Getting my foot in the door: becoming a barista?

10 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Deferio

"Very interesting ideas here! I'm curious how these percentages work: 10% - Rent 30…"

Southeast Grind replied Oct 8, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"@Ricky, This version sounded interesting so I tried it this morning... espresso, 1…"

Southeast Grind replied Aug 31, 2010 to Espresso Con Panna

37 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Southeast Grind

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service