Jarred Hoffpauir's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Use peoples names. If you dont know just ask, but do it quickly. The sweetest sound…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Mar 8, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Not much up there is going to be cheep but anything on Broadway would work. The Silv…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Mar 1, 2010 to (Help!) Hotels near Stumptown Seattle

6 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Spencer Abbott

"I can make you custom labels for your cups. They are %100 compostable because we use…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Feb 25, 2010 to Stamps for coffee cups

9 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Stevo

"Cindy, If you have the spare time to develop a facebook page and post updates at lea…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Feb 24, 2010 to Anyone have luck with advertising on Facebook?

20 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Eyal Rosen

"FB and other social media sites are not really that effective however they are free.…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Feb 22, 2010 to Anyone have luck with advertising on Facebook?

20 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Eyal Rosen

"If you have a tamper base I can make you a handle of any kind out of most any soft m…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Feb 22, 2010 to Custom Tampers

27 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Alun Evans

"Send it to myth busters!"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Feb 14, 2010 to At the risk of being vulgar...

8 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

"My first thought is that people are steeling your bathroom paper. But even if they a…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jan 23, 2010 to Monthly cost to maintain bathroom ... holy CRAP !!!

6 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Laurie, I work for Chefstack and we have an automatic pancake machine that might be…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jan 15, 2010 to Need some new ideas!

14 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Not from Chicago but its pretty standard practice to have one person with a food ser…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jan 7, 2010 to Food Service Sanitation Manager???

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service