Matias Zeledon's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Lisa, if that is what you are looking for, then you can opt for a position as a volu…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 3, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Have already emailed you the outline.  Look it up in the junk mail folder, most like…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 3, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Interesting, La Minita's final price to their farmers was about $165 and just last w…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 3, 2011 to Thoughts on price increases... what it means for farmers

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"$100!!! jump on it, definitely, it is dirt cheap.  My course, a bit different than a…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 2, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Well, if i interpret your question and interest in this subject correctly (you want…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 2, 2011 to Thoughts on price increases... what it means for farmers

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"Yes, it is interesting. My guess is that this farm is south of mine.   matias"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 2, 2011 to .I Can't Afford the Monkeys in My Coffee!

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Sage, hi!   See my post to Lisa.  I think going origin, specially with the quality c…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 2, 2011 to Origin: How to plan and getting there. Help?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Lisa, hi!  just started doing courses in my farm.  it is located in the Dota Mountai…"

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Well, two reasons, in Spain you get most of the coffee from Africa and that is heavy…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 2, 2011 to HELP!!! Where can I find a Specialty Coffee Bar in Bilbao, Spain?? Or even Madrid?

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"yes, companies like to do that, place websites under 4 or more different names.  the…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 2, 2011 to Roasters: Where do you purchase your bags?

22 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jason

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service