Matias Zeledon's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Mahlkonig all the way, and you dont have to go to the 2K range.  I bought my first M…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 7, 2011 to What grinder to get for my shop?

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Ok, Dustin, i want to suggest that you try my coffee for your espresso but there are…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 7, 2011 to Best espresso around

46 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Joshua Henrikson

"Well, the problem is compounded: lack of knowledge, lack of devotion for coffee and…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 7, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"yes, definitely, May is an off month, it will be easy.  the problem this time was th…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 22, 2011 to Roasters: Where do you purchase your bags?

22 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jason

"Mark, hi!  I missed you while you were in Costa Rica.  I hope you do go to side seal…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 22, 2011 to Roasters: Where do you purchase your bags?

22 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jason

"should have, it is an eye opener as the mucilage that covers the bean is full of sug…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 18, 2011 to Have you ever seen one?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"My honest feeling is that it is probably because of the same reason people still buy…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 7, 2011 to 5 kg roaster evaluation: why Probat is the most expensive?

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Cool, that will be awesome...maybe we can exchange recipes.  By the way, we have a c…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 6, 2011 to How can we educate the customers who just want coffee? How can we move the industry foward when there is still so many customers reluctant to read the menu and ask what this and that is?

8 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Graeme, hi!  for the simpler part of your question, i would suggest that you give sa…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 6, 2011 to How can we educate the customers who just want coffee? How can we move the industry foward when there is still so many customers reluctant to read the menu and ask what this and that is?

8 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Very low chance of making it.  Coffee moisture content for shipping is set at 11%, t…"

Matias Zeledon replied Feb 3, 2011 to Can we really grow a coffee plant out of green beans straight from the jute bags?

7 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew Unruh

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service