Kevin Kerkhof's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"While I agree you need a good pair of shoes, you are better off with one of these an…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied May 18, 2009 to What shoes do you wear while working?

60 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Terika

"Speaking of soy milk, I got a sales postcard about Kikkoman's new soy milk. Anyone t…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied May 5, 2009 to soy milk mud?

10 May 6, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"The biggest role you can play is that of education. Let your customers know what is…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied May 2, 2009 to Going "Green"...How to decide which cold to go cups are best for environment!!!!

7 May 4, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"Thanks for all the input on this! The machine was neat to play with at the show!"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Apr 27, 2009 to Astoria + 4 U

10 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Jason

"I looked into this, but with the patent they have, they force you to buy their produ…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Apr 26, 2009 to redespresso

8 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"I have an extra thermometer calibrated 20 degrees hotter than normal, then after I f…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Apr 26, 2009 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

"Get one of those big inflatable gorillas from a car dealership. kidding...well, may…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Apr 14, 2009 to Grand Opening Ideas?

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin Kerkhof

"Without looking at your pitchers and hearing your problem, it sounds like your caraf…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Apr 14, 2009 to creamer pitchers...how do you get them clean?

17 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"I love the hardware and the software. It's really durable, and the software does all…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Mar 30, 2009 to POS system, which ones are good?

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Brendan

"We use Radiant/Aloha. The one thing I have learned: It is all about the support. A…"

Kevin Kerkhof replied Mar 28, 2009 to POS system, which ones are good?

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Brendan

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service