Bob Von Kaenel's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Commercial grade Formica is almost indestructable, it's cheap, and comon enough that…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Apr 22, 2009 to what kind of countertop do you prefer?

21 May 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel James Scriver

"The Epoca is an OK machine. Basic technology, pressurestat with single boiler. They'…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Apr 22, 2009 to Coffee Kiosk!!!

1 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"Your Epoca does have a 3-way valve. We like Puro Caff cleaner and they have detailed…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Apr 19, 2009 to I need to back-flush my Rancilio Epoca . . .

4 May 7, 2009
Reply by Solamente Espresso

"What are you seeing? Please explain further."

Bob Von Kaenel replied Apr 18, 2009 to WBC rules for what can be on floor for competicion

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"Try using a 1 liter stainless steel lined container, with stainless steel exterior.…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Apr 13, 2009 to creamer pitchers...how do you get them clean?

17 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"I couldn't agree more. Branden's "see if I care" attitude is deplorable to me. My pe…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Mar 28, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Unfortunately, I think you're going to find financing pretty hard to come by unless…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Mar 23, 2009 to Obtaining Investors

17 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by John P

"Are their pictures posted anywhere? Who were the finalist's? Any info would be appre…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Feb 2, 2009 to MWRBC

3 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service