Flavia Celidonio Pogliani's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe next time then. Ripe fruits are very sweet!"

Flavia Celidonio Pogliani replied Mar 27, 2009 to Have you ever seen one?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"hahhahaha! I always take a deep breath before aswering back that we don't make a med…"

Flavia Celidonio Pogliani replied Mar 27, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Sarah, don´t worry, probably that guy was the same who once came and said that my ca…"

Flavia Celidonio Pogliani replied Mar 27, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"Sometimes you end up drinking crap even though you haven´t ordered it. Hey Paul, ge…"

Flavia Celidonio Pogliani replied Mar 26, 2009 to What's the worst thing to offer customers in a coffeehouse?

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"http://coffeegeek.com/opinions/professionals/02-20-2009 "Coffeehouse customers reve…"

Flavia Celidonio Pogliani replied Mar 26, 2009 to What's the worst thing to offer customers in a coffeehouse?

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"I would never hire a cranky or grumpy barista and cashier. As most of people who usu…"

40 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"If you´re not confident anough, you can also try a spatula. You first swirl the hot…"

Flavia Celidonio Pogliani replied Mar 26, 2009 to Cappuccino question?

13 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jorge A. Cazares

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service