Alex Stoffregen's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"because it is summer, i would suggest maybe a nice iced drink. One of my favorite th…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 25, 2010 to barista cup tips and a personal concoction drinks

5 May 26, 2010
Reply by lucky

"Isaac, If you could send me a courrier or samples via DHL, i would roast them up and…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 23, 2010 to Sample offer

12 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Alex Stoffregen

"Hey jason, I'm excited to see what your shop turns out like. I just requested you on…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 22, 2010 to Building a New Shop in 40 days in photos

40 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I will cup a sample and give you a full review if you are interested. If its easier…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 21, 2010 to Sample offer

12 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Alex Stoffregen

"Thanks for referring me to the existing thread! I will be sure to search next time b…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 7, 2010 to Home Coffee Set-up

11 May 8, 2010
Reply by Matt Busby

"Pictures anyone?! My set up is a delonghi espresso machine (its not the best, but i…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 7, 2010 to Home Coffee Set-up

11 May 8, 2010
Reply by Matt Busby

"THANK YOU EVERYONE! This really thread is getting me excited about school next year!…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 7, 2010 to College Plans Next Year

17 May 9, 2010
Reply by Copper River Coffee and Tea

"Thanks Jared. The coffee farm idea sounds pretty sweet actually. How cool would it b…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 2, 2010 to College Plans Next Year

17 May 9, 2010

"Thats kind of the vibe I got from ABC. They know what they are talking about, but fr…"

Alex Stoffregen replied May 2, 2010 to College Plans Next Year

17 May 9, 2010

"Are you using hairbender? Your description of a 5 bean blend that varied in taste fr…"

Alex Stoffregen replied Apr 29, 2010 to Tasting or Cupping your espresso....

32 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by b smyth

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service