Alex Galt's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never bought an existing business, the LOI we made was for buying a building to…"

Alex Galt replied Jul 3, 2008 to Purchasing a coffee shop

6 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Jay Caragay

"The LOI (Letter of Intent) is just that, it's a non-binding agreement to come to an…"

Alex Galt replied Jun 28, 2008 to Purchasing a coffee shop

6 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Didn't mean to suggest that I wasn't open to suggestions and lobbying! I'm always fi…"

Alex Galt replied Jun 17, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"I love our staff, but I regard the choice of music akin to the choice of furniture &…"

Alex Galt replied Jun 17, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"I think we have at least one track from each of the albums mentioned so far, but I'm…"

Alex Galt replied Jun 13, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"Ah, that's why I (the owner) compile the playlist at home, stick it on the iPod, and…"

Alex Galt replied Jun 6, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

"Guess I should have written, "I'll do anything within reason, if they're willing to…"

Alex Galt replied May 29, 2008 to Splenda Scuffle

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

"The way I see it, there are 'prescriptive' coffeehouses, and 'reflective' coffeehous…"

Alex Galt replied May 28, 2008 to Splenda Scuffle

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

"No problem John, it's really nice to be able to share and exchange ideas here. I've…"

Alex Galt replied Apr 9, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

"Definitely have music. Without music you won't have silence, you'll have the incessa…"

Alex Galt replied Apr 9, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service