Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Chris replied Oct 8, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Ehm, Krups actually had the idea long ago, and put it into one of their first lil bu…"

Chris replied Oct 8, 2010 to Frequent Grinder Adjustment Shows Sub-Par Technique

25 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Chris

" And the one in Nampa, too."

Chris replied Oct 8, 2010 to Boise Idaho??

4 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Scott B

"Go ahead and get yesterday's roast date. If you want to use it today, or tomorrow mo…"

Chris replied Sep 27, 2010 to What's on the bag?

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Uhm before you point out the mote in someone's eye, you must first teh beam from you…"

Chris replied Sep 26, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"I agree with Mike on most of this. Basically, I want to know what's in the bag. 'Co…"

Chris replied Sep 26, 2010 to What's on the bag?

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Tell it to the folk that have had their registers unplugged by laptopians. Tell it t…"

Chris replied Sep 12, 2010 to Local coffee shop under fire for disconnecting power outlets...

32 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by christopher myers

""Grinders make espresso, espresso machine only make the water hot and push it throug…"

Chris replied Sep 12, 2010 to Espresso Grinders

9 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"I dunno 'bout y'all, but as a customer, I really have had it up to here with folk th…"

Chris replied Sep 6, 2010 to Local coffee shop under fire for disconnecting power outlets...

32 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by christopher myers

"Babbie's Rule of Fifteens:* Green Beans should be used in fifteen months. Roasted be…"

Chris replied Sep 6, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service