Brian Bergman's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

""Third Wave"....some coffee slang that is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me pe…"

Brian Bergman replied Sep 23, 2008 to Slang

12 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Adrian Badger

"Sufjan Stevens - anything he records...including a bootleg I have of him from the Cr…"

Brian Bergman replied Jun 12, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"I've got to throw out Müm as being a great option, too. Laid back electronica with s…"

Brian Bergman replied Jun 12, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"You're talking to the right guy about how great they are. Sitting here wearing their…"

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"Spent a long afternoon sitting in the drive thru of an In-N-Out Burger In Monterrey,…"

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"MAN, I love this Copeland record!"

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"Emelo - Tranquilizers, Brain Screwdrivers, And A Book Full Of Cheery Poems Athlete -…"

Brian Bergman replied Jun 11, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"As long as you don't go to their graves...and/or stalk their living relatives, I thi…"

Brian Bergman replied Jan 24, 2008 to Barista's reading books

27 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Greenway Barista

"The book that I'm reading and re-reading over and over again for this last little st…"

Brian Bergman replied Jan 24, 2008 to Barista's reading books

27 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Greenway Barista

"No crema in the shots....just black sludge. I know it's a long shot that anyone has…"

Brian Bergman replied Jan 23, 2008 to Wondering what would be the cause of this....

9 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service