Jen Hurd's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Tim!  I don't have a problem with Unic machines; I've used them before.  I'm ju…"

Jen Hurd replied Mar 7, 2016 to UNIC Mira Twin 2g, any feedback/advice on this espresso machine for small cafe?

11 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Mike Putlock

"If a Linea isn't in your price range, I'd suggest checking out a Nuova Simonelli App…"

Jen Hurd replied Mar 7, 2016 to UNIC Mira Twin 2g, any feedback/advice on this espresso machine for small cafe?

11 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Mike Putlock

"Hey, Brooke.  I've worked with Solo and International Paper, and I'm pretty sure it'…"

Jen Hurd replied Mar 4, 2016 to Best wholesale for disposable paper and plastic coffee cups?

10 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Brooke Highsmith

"We've got a couple of Mythos grinders in our training lab, as well as some Compaks a…"

Jen Hurd replied Feb 16, 2016 to Mahlkonig K30 Air and PEAK Grinders

4 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

"Hey, Brett!  The Nuova Simonelli Mythos One Clima-Pro does have a cooling fan.  If y…"

Jen Hurd replied Feb 16, 2016 to Mahlkonig K30 Air and PEAK Grinders

4 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

"If you head over to the forum page: http://www.baristaexchange.com/forum, there are…"

Jen Hurd replied Feb 12, 2016 to Favorite/most memorable coffees

24 May 31, 2022
Reply by Frederick harley

"Yeah--no Coffee Fest in Seattle or Portland this year!  If you want to wait for a we…"

Jen Hurd replied Jan 29, 2016 to Employees

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

"Most of these questions are going to depend on the city/county regulations wherever…"

Jen Hurd replied Jan 27, 2016 to starting a new coffee shop but converting a retail space

2 May 17, 2016
Reply by Michelle Ferguson

"Can I just drink all the espressos? ;)"

Jen Hurd replied Jan 14, 2016 to Calling All Eastern U.S. Roasters!

1 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

"Hi, Michael!  I wouldn't say that you'll have to "start over" when you find another…"

Jen Hurd replied Jan 14, 2016 to Baristas who have been between coffee jobs for long periods of time; how did you keep your skills sharp?

1 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service