Terika's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your defense, Bryan. Yes, we have great cleaning standards and are const…"

Terika replied May 31, 2010 to Cleaning pitchers...

29 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"There is no 'x' in espresso. ;)"

Terika replied Apr 8, 2010 to 5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

"Whenever a customer starts out saying, "Well at Starbucks I get...." Then when I can…"

Terika replied Mar 31, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"What kind of La Marzocco do you have? The newer ones are super easy to adjust the st…"

Terika replied Mar 26, 2010 to Steam wand pressure (and new tips) for the La Marzocco 2 group machine..

5 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"The swift is great if you are willing to sacrifice quality for the sake of consisten…"

Terika replied Feb 27, 2010 to La marzocco

10 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

"Alex, this sounds great! I worked at a coffee shop in Chicago in a neighborhood deem…"

Terika replied Feb 24, 2010 to Cafe for anchoring communities: An idea I'm afraid to step forward with.

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"I graduated in May with my M.Div. and I will be getting ordained this summer. While…"

Terika replied Jan 30, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Omanhene single origin chocolate sauce from Ghana - phenomenal!"

Terika replied Jan 19, 2010 to a chocolate poll

26 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Alexander Stephen Root

"Mazzer grinders are great, and they never give up. My only complaint about the Super…"

Terika replied Jan 12, 2010 to Super Jolly

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by John P

"As if it is not bad enough that you have a customer like that, she then seems to hau…"

Terika replied Jan 4, 2010 to Customer from hell

14 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service