Pablo Castaneda's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Hola Jesse, thank you mate for your comments, I appreciated it indeed.- That's what…"

Pablo Castaneda replied May 5, 2009 to What would motivate you to buy your coffee always ONLINE???

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Thank you Al, hope to see you over there then.- Are you a barista , roaster or else?…"

Pablo Castaneda replied May 2, 2009 to Anyone attending Coffee fest Las Vegas 2009?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

"Sounds like a good plan Paulito.- "

Pablo Castaneda replied May 1, 2009 to Anyone attending Coffee fest Las Vegas 2009?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

"Let me know Paul , I'm a coffee grower and promotor from Guatemala.- www.kafesguatem…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Apr 7, 2009 to Searching for Origin Coffee Farm Images

6 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by John A Gaberino III

"Zech we can do that indeed.- I have a plan that I'm trying to develop for you guys a…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jan 23, 2009 to Kafes Guatemala

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

"I know what you mean Morgan, cupping is the best and that as well is one of the thin…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jan 12, 2009 to Cupping.

2 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"Once I have the information I will post it here, Morgan also let me check about you…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jan 12, 2009 to Kafes Guatemala

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

"Also I want you guys to visit the local communities surrounding the Plantation so yo…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jan 11, 2009 to Kafes Guatemala

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

"Hey Sandy, Morgan and all of you guys, we have dropped our prices and you can do exa…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jan 11, 2009 to Kafes Guatemala

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

"Hey guys, hope u r doing great, I'm not sure John if u needed any information or so,…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Oct 20, 2008 to Kafes Guatemala

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service