Paul Yates's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"I have 2 tall 4-section plastic organizers that we got from a restaurant supply comp…"

Paul Yates replied Dec 8, 2010 to Condiment Station

4 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Andre Guimond

"Barista Exchange has been a wonderful medium in which to meet other coffee fanatics,…"

Paul Yates replied Nov 1, 2010 to 10,000 Members on Barista Exchange - Tell us your Stories

15 May 29, 2013
Reply by Matt Milletto

"So, being the espresso rookie that I am, and given the fact that the only espresso m…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 27, 2010 to Selecting a commercial Lever Espresso Machine

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

"I have been looking for that Babbie's Rule of 15 for some time. I couldn't remember…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 19, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I have been looking for that Babbie's Rule of 15 for some time. I couldn't remember…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 19, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"In reply to Mr. Penney, only one competitor, a bakery/bistro that serves espresso dr…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 18, 2010 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"Yeah, Brady, I can think of a few. :) And I would guess the Kees to be rather pricey…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 18, 2010 to Selecting a commercial Lever Espresso Machine

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

"Would those of you currently using levers consider this a viable, appropriate choice…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 18, 2010 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"Yup, like Mike, I read Specialty Coffee Retailer. I think it's a great magazine. I d…"

Paul Yates replied Oct 17, 2010 to Coffee Magazines

6 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"What's the difference between this and the cortado?"

Paul Yates replied Oct 1, 2010 to What's your take on a proper macchiato?

23 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Shadow

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service