Paul Yates's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott, your board is simple and visually stimulating, generating an automatic respon…"

Paul Yates replied Aug 1, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Sometimes, I have a hankering for foo-fooness, myself. Sorry, I just wanted to say f…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 31, 2010 to Communicating with customers

2 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"In response to Marshall, I don't want to pay tribute to Hollywood, but instead to th…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 31, 2010 to What is the difference between a good and a great Cafe? what do you look for when you walk in the door?

12 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Brady

"So one of the ideas I have for my shop, you know, the one that seemingly is never go…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 31, 2010 to What is the difference between a good and a great Cafe? what do you look for when you walk in the door?

12 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I love the way you are doing this, Jay! Oh, and I love the cat on the Linea, too. :)"

Paul Yates replied Jul 31, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"This just rules."

Paul Yates replied Jul 31, 2010 to Huge Thank You to Kaldi's Coffee!

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Chris/Dale

"I would recommend reading mashable.com , which focuses on social media trends. Perha…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 26, 2010 to Facebook, Twitter, and us.

5 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"That is where the "non-espresso" items would come into play. I think. Still forming…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 26, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"If I were breaking into a totally new market, and able to define people's expectatio…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 26, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"So, Bry, what you're saying is that in order to keep it simple, we would have to fie…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 25, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service