Troy Lucas's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Margo and Shadow! The public is where I want to be anyway, and yeah, the mob…"

Troy Lucas replied Apr 21, 2010 to To go mobile or bricks and mortar, that is the question...

15 May 12, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"To the Mike's: Thanks much for your thoughtful conversation here. I've actually dec…"

Troy Lucas replied Apr 21, 2010 to To go mobile or bricks and mortar, that is the question...

15 May 12, 2010

"To give a little more detail, I am currently operating out of a building on my resid…"

Troy Lucas replied Apr 15, 2010 to To go mobile or bricks and mortar, that is the question...

15 May 12, 2010

"Nick, I agree with Ryan Wilbur in what he stated: "I think that teaching a custome…"

Troy Lucas replied Apr 7, 2010 to Weekly cuppings. Too much?

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

"Paul, We actually had people pre-register via our Facebook site that way everyone el…"

Troy Lucas replied Apr 4, 2010 to Weekly cuppings. Too much?

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

"Just held our first public cupping at one of our accounts this last week. We went ov…"

Troy Lucas replied Apr 2, 2010 to Weekly cuppings. Too much?

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

"A HUGE "AMEN" to both Mitch and Jason's comments!!! One person can only do so much,…"

Troy Lucas replied Sep 4, 2008 to (When) is there too much?

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Troy Lucas

"Chris, you've really opened a can of worms, and from all the responses so far, you c…"

Troy Lucas replied Sep 1, 2008 to (When) is there too much?

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Troy Lucas

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service