Katherine's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Slack looks like a great app. Thanks for the recommendation!I took out the sales rep…"

Katherine replied Apr 6, 2017 to Barista Daily Report Log Book

2 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Katherine

"We have task lists for opening, closing, stocking, etc that are all laminated with c…"

Katherine replied Feb 2, 2017 to Employee Handbooks and training

9 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Katherine

"All this being said, we have a lot of regulars with amazing kids.  My baristas and I…"

Katherine replied Feb 2, 2017 to What to do about rowdy kids & their moms who allow it...?

8 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Dan Coppola

"I've found the easiest way to keep child mania under control is to make it difficult…"

Katherine replied Feb 2, 2017 to What to do about rowdy kids & their moms who allow it...?

8 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Dan Coppola

"I'm giving this conversation a bump. I'd like to see some input on this subject. :-)"

Katherine replied Feb 2, 2017 to Nut Milk (almond, cashew, soy, etc) - In House Made?

5 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by Lisa B

"I have been using When I Work for our online scheduling, which has an integrated tim…"

Katherine replied Dec 11, 2013 to Do you use a Time Clock App on an iPad?

8 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Chad Halvorson

"Hello again. "

Katherine replied Nov 20, 2013 to Local coffee shop under fire for disconnecting power outlets...

32 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by christopher myers

"We have square in our shop and we love it!  So fewer hiccups and glitches than the P…"

Katherine replied Nov 20, 2013 to POS? Is anyone using Square?

33 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"The point of my comment was not to say that customers are entitled to any kind of ch…"

Katherine replied Nov 20, 2013 to Local coffee shop under fire for disconnecting power outlets...

32 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by christopher myers

"I experienced a lot of kindness at my last job while I was pregnant. I'm not sure if…"

Katherine replied Nov 18, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service