greglazor's Discussions (9)

Discussions Started (9) Replies Latest Activity

coffee+keyboard=problem

Hi, Yesterday one of my co-workers spilt coffee on the keyboard of his pismo Powerbook. He carefully dried it out, but it won't start up. E…

Started by greglazor in Barista Exchanges & Travel

0 May 24, 2018

Ugh... two new coffee makers and both taste like "plastic"... how to address this?

Hi, So I purchased a brewmaster coffee maker, the kind where it holds the coffee in the top of the maker and you press your mug to dispense…

3 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Kiron123

Coffee paraphernalia maintenance

Hi, Except for the complexity of correctly spelling "paraphernalia maintenance", and the obvious potential implications of not including th…

0 May 24, 2018

Tummy now hates coffee?

HI, OK guys, I know I should talk to my doc about this but I can't do that right now, so here's hoping some of you would throw in your $0.0…

0 May 24, 2018

IT Equipment Testing

Hi, I am new to PAT Testing and have been roped in by my office manager to complete the PAT Testing for the office (around 20-25 PC's, scr…

Started by greglazor in Equipment & Tech

0 Apr 26, 2018

Espresso geeks, I need your help (cleaning this machine)

Hi, I have had a machine for about 4 months, and generally make 2 cups a day from it. The machine originally came with cleaner/descaler th…

Started by greglazor in Espresso

0 Apr 26, 2018

Classified Ads sites for Belgrade

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows or can recommend any good classified sites for Belgrade.I mean local ones in Serbian that advertis…

Started by greglazor in Classifieds

0 Apr 26, 2018

Property company offering high yield

Hi, I am always skeptical when I hear about high yields being offered. My friend found this company and wanted my opinion. My friend spoke…

Started by greglazor in Off Topic

0 Apr 26, 2018

How Important Is Auto Classified Script Portal

Hello, The mind how to dispose the old car before buying the new one. Mostly people choose online method for selling old vehicles and get g…

Started by greglazor in Classifieds

0 Apr 20, 2018

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service