Nancy Gebralter's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, just got a phone call from my boss. She wants me to make a manual up and point…"

Nancy Gebralter replied Nov 27, 2010 to High Altitude tweaks

12 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brady

"There's a temp gauge on the machine that is telling me where it's at. It's off by ab…"

12 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Oh goodness. I don't even think that we have a single pf basket. I'll have to have h…"

12 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Sometimes I wish I could find a burger shop worker that obsessed over burgers like I…"

Nancy Gebralter replied Nov 21, 2010 to Is there such a thing.... as too obsessed?

15 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

"It almost seemed so out there to me that I actually sat back and thought about how I…"

Nancy Gebralter replied Nov 20, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

""Is there any way I can get an iced coffee without the ice melting?" I had to think…"

Nancy Gebralter replied Nov 20, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Some major problems that I've noticed is the drama in some of the shops. I'm a prett…"

Nancy Gebralter replied Nov 20, 2010 to Whats your problem?

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"I totally get where you're coming from! While I was out of coffee work for a long ti…"

Nancy Gebralter replied Nov 20, 2010 to Is there such a thing.... as too obsessed?

15 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service